More then a fishy affair...
Appliance: Steam Oven
Temperature: 100 °C
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
400g Large scallops roe off, cut in stripes (julienne)
1 ea Sheet Seaweed cut into 8 stripes, 2 cm wide
1 ea Bird eye chilli, chopped
1 tsp Coriander, chopped
Salt to taste
1 tsp Black sesame seeds for garnish after cooking
200g Natural yoghurt
1 bunch Watercress leafs, chopped
Tiny amount wasabi and salt to taste
- Wet both ends of seaweed and connect to a circle, (looks like egg-ring for BBQ).
- Place on baking paper on steamer tray.
- Mix scallops, chilli, coriander, season with salt and spoon into rings (flat top).
- Steam in oven for 5 minutes.
- Place sauce on plate cake on top sprinkle with sesame.
Handy hint:result in a striking green sauce!
Black sesame can be replaced with toasted sesame seeds If watercress leafs are blanched (bring to boil quickly in salt water, and refresh with ice, drain,& squeeze water totally out!) they could be blended with yoghurt, instead of just chopped and mixed, this will